5 Poems You Can Dedicate To Your Daddy On Father’s Day - Hustling Head

Saturday 20 June 2015

5 Poems You Can Dedicate To Your Daddy On Father’s Day

The role of our dads in our life is incredibly important. He teaches us to face the challenges of life and does his best to accomplish our requirements. Here I’m sharing some of my favorite poems that you can dedicate today in honor of the real hero of your life :)

1.     Daddy, I love you
Daddy, I love you
For all that you do.
I’ll kiss you & hug you
‘Cause you love me, too.’

You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile ‘cause I love you
On this Father’s day.


2.     A father just like you
I just want to let you know
You mean the world to me
Only a heart as dear as yours
Would give so unselfishly.

The many things you’ve done
All the times that you were there
Help me know deep down inside
How much you really care

Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having a father just like you!



3.     My Dad’s Hands
My Dad’s hands are strong
And they’re big & they’re tough.
But when I need help
They’re gentle enough.

My Dad’s hands can teach me
To work and to give
And by their example
I’ll learn how to live.

Right now my hands are small
And learning good from bad
Some day I hope my hands
Will be just like my Dad’s.


4.     Walk with me Daddy
Walk along side me, Daddy
and hold my little hand.
I’ve so many things to learn
that I don’t yet understand.

Teach me things to keep me safe
from dangers every day.
Show me how to do my best
at home, at school, at play.

Every child needs a gentle hand
to guide them as they grow.
So walk alongside me, Daddy
We have a long way to go.

5.     My Superhero, My Dad
My Dad and I have special powers
I bet you didn’t know
And when we’re together
Our super powers grow.

I’ve the gift of flight
To soar and leap and bound
I can hover in the sky
And never touch the ground

I’m growing stronger too
With each passing hour.
I can even save the day
With my super power.

Dad’s arms help me reach
The things I cannot touch.
His love and guidance carry me
I look up to him so much.

And even when I’m all grow up
I know that I’ll be glad
That I had my own superhero
Mt Best Friend, My Dad
 
J

Wish you all a very Happy Father’s Day!!

No comments:

@HustlingHead