Dad! - Hustling Head

Sunday 19 June 2016

Dad!

First of all a very Happy Father’s Day to all lovely readers!

It has been a long time since I have gone without posting on my blog.
Well… I am back and today is the perfect day to start over :)

Let’s talk parents. Parents are the people who know us best and have a great influence in our lives.


This is my dad. He is amazing…really he is.
He is the reason for all the happiness my family has. He was in Forest Department and that’s why his life was full of discomforts, worries and struggles. It was really hard getting used to with new places every one or two years but he never lost hope and kept working hard till the retirement for the sake of our happiness. My dad’s life inspires me to never give up and I thank and love him much for this. He is my true hero J
Sometimes I wonder what would I do without him :(

No comments:

@HustlingHead